Thursday, December 11, 2008

Change of plans

We had a little bit of a schedule change. The moving company could deliver our stuff on either Dec 12th or Dec 19th and we didn't really want to live in a hotel for another week so Quintin and the girls left early this morning and drove up to Newport. They made it around 4 this afternoon and I was so thankful because the weather is bad right now. I should get to leave tomorrow around noon, once my class lets out. It looks like the storm should move out of the area around 4 or 5 tomorrow, so I should only have to deal with the traffic especially through NYC! At least I am driving Quintin's truck so I won't have to fill up thanks to the 44 gallon tank!! Our next post will be from Newport, Rhode Island!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

I want to come visit you in Newport! When I was living in NY my weekend trip to Newport was my favorite!!! How long will you be there?

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Cassie. I couldn't find an email address so I hope you get this comment. My email is chodosky@gmail.com. I have great news to share with you. Send me a quick email and I will tell you more. Talk to you later. Tell Abby I said Hello. :)