Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One month old



Adrianna turned 1 month old yesterday. She is such a wonderful baby and we all are having a great time getting to know her. She is quite stubborn and isn't taking to the bottle very well. I go to class on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for my master's (which I finish in May- yeah!!) and she has been giving Daddy a run for his money. She takes the bottle eventually, but not without giving him a little fight. We are going to try to give her a bottle more often so hopefully she gets better with it. Abby was very picky at first too- I think we went through about 10 different bottle/nipples before we found one she liked. Abby's teachers told me that she loves talking about her little sister. What cuties!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The feet photo and the video are too cute. The two of you could do a side business of photo taking. Adrianna is such a happy and blessed baby.

Love Grand Ma

Lana said...

that feet photo is so cute!