Thursday, February 21, 2008

First day of pre-school!!



Today was Abigail's first day at her new pre-school. She was really excited this morning. When we were walking up the sidewalk she was telling me, "Let's walk faster Mommy. I don't want to be late!" It was so cute because we were early, but she was just so excited she couldn't wait to get inside. When we walked in she hung up her backpack and her jacket and found some kids to play with until class started. Right before Quintin and I left, I peeked in and saw that she had grabbed a book and sat down on the rug to read. When Quintin picked her up she said she had a great time and can't wait to go back! Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of Abby's new school. It looks like a great environment for Abby.

Love Grand Ma