Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some big changes...



Well, we made a major decision at the end of last week- we decided that Quintin should stay home with Adrianna, like he did with Abigail. We had a spot for her at the CDC, which is the same great place that Abigail is in. We were really fortunate to get that spot because there is a really long wait. I put our name on the list when I was only 3 weeks pregnant and the timing was perfect because they recently expanded and opened up two new infant rooms. Adrianna was going to be in a room that only held 6 infants (under one year old) as opposed to the normal eight. Everything was working in our favor, but as the time approached for me to return to work Quintin and I really weren't sure that was where we wanted her to be. So, we made the best choice for our family and put in our notice last Friday. We also enrolled Abigail in a half-day pre-school two days a week so she can still interact with other children and continue to prepare for school. We went and visited on Friday and she is really excited. I think the thing she likes the most is that she gets to take her lunch. We bought her a lunch bag and she can't wait to use it. I am really excited too because now I can easily come home at lunch. I also think I am going to start riding my bike in to work since I won't have to take the girls to school. It is only about a mile or so to my office, so that would be pretty lame to drive, especially when the weather is nice. Plus the ride will help out in the exercise department!

2 comments:

Lana said...

wow! those are some big decisions! Sounds like a perfect fit for your family. I am glad baby Adrianna will be with her daddy while she is so small:)

Exercise is always a challenge to fit it.

Anonymous said...

Adrianna looks so beautiful. I see the thick eye brows that you mentioned.

Love Grand Ma